First Bank USSD codes – Bank Transfer, Airtime, online banking Latest Update
First Bank Nigeria USSD transfer codes to dial on your phone for easy bank money transactions, recharging airtime, checking First Bank account balance, checking First Bank account number.
Summary of First Bank Nigeria – First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank), is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria. It is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society.
In this post, you will find all the USSD codes needed to perform transactions and a lot more from your phone with the use of First Bank mobile banking.
FirstBank 894 is a quick, convenient, secure and easy way to perform your banking transactions (transfer money, check balance, buy airtime, pay bills and lots more) anytime and anywhere, using any type of phone without need for internet connectivity or data.
What is the transfer code for the First Bank? The First Bank official USSD code for the transfer of money is *894*.
|Fund Transfer to First Bank:||*894*Amount*Account number#|
|Account Balance Enquiry:||*894*00#|
|Check BVN Number:||*565*0#|
First Bank Code for Transfer of Money
How to transfer money from your FirstBank account to any bank in Nigeria – Simply Dial *894*Amount*Account Number#.
- Dial *894*Amount*Account Number#
- Select beneficiary bank
- Confirm amount
- Enter Beneficiary name and
- Enter five-digit PIN
- Then select account to debit, and you are done.
How to Check your First Bank Account Number
To check your account number, dial *894*00#. You must dial this code using a mobile phone number linked to your bank account. Then wait for your account number to display on the screen.
Alternative way to check your First Bank account number, dial *894# using the number associated with your first bank profile >> input mobile PIN >> you will see an option for “account number” >> select it and your account number will be sent to you via sms.
How to Check First Bank Account Balance
Find out your remaining bank balance with the First Bank USSD – If you want to check your account balance, then the USSD code to dial is *894#. The actual code to check the balance on your phone is *894*00#. After dialing the USSD code on your phone, follow the instructions on the screen to get your bank account’s current balance.
First Bank Customer Care
For enquiries: please reach FirstContact on:
Phone: 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228); 01-4485500; 0708-062-5000
First Bank loan
Do you need money to finance your business, get a car or build your dream home, you can get a quick cash loan when you request and dial the first bank loan ussd Code *894*11# to apply for first bank loan.
To apply for the FirstAdvance,
- Through FirstMobile App Or
- USSD CODE-*894*11# or *894#
Getting a loan with the first bank mobile application is pretty simple. Follow the procedure below:
- Download the FirstMobile app from google play or apple store on your mobile device
- Log in with your online banking details
- Open the menu and select loans from the available options
- Select FirstAdvance, after which your eligible maximum amount and applicable pricing fees would be displayed
- Next, if okay with it, click the “Accept the Terms & Conditions” button
- The prompt then displays a dialogue box for you to input your desired loan amount. Also, note that this amount should not be more than your eligible amount
- Input your transaction pin to confirm your application request
- If your loan request is successful, the bank disburses the loan into your salary account in a matter of minutes
- Also, the banks debit you for charges like management fee & VAT, interest rate, insurance, and other applicable deductions.
First Bank USSD code for airtime
To buy airtime or recharge card from First bank Simply Dial *894*Amount # (eg , *894*08012312312*500#, to buy 500 naira airtime for your mobile number registered with First Bank account.
- Airtime Recharge for Self – Dial *894*Amount#.
- Airtime Recharge for Others – Dial *894*Amount*Phone Number#.
How to register for FirstBank BVN
To register, you need to:
- Fill and submit the BVN enrolment form. The form can be gotten at any FirstBank branch or you can download it here.
- At the point of submission you will need to provide a valid means of identification, which could be any of the following:
- International Passport
- Drivers’ Licence
- Voters’ Registration Card
- National ID Card