How to clear error code on DStv Latest Update
How to clear error code on DStv, Tech Guide on A3Techworld. There are various DStv error codes that show up to viewers.
You can easily solve an error that pops up from your DStv decoder if you simply follow the guide provided in this article.
Clear DStv error code e19-4, e16-4, e16-0, e143-4, e48-32, and other DStv error codes with the guide on this post.
If you see any error message while viewing a channel on your DStv, the easiest way to clear the error code on DStv is simply by using DStv self-care, all you have to do is simply go to the DStv website and register if you have not.
- Go to the official DStv self-care website – selfservice.dstvafrica.com/en-ng/mydstv-sign-in
- Input your Surname or mobile number and DStv smartcard number.
- Select the type of error code that you see on your DStv.
- Click “Reset Device”
Fix various DStv error codes
There are various DStv error codes that can come up, below we highlight some and their easy fix.
- E16 The Smartcard is not enabled for this channel – This usually pops up when your DStv account has been suspended, please ensure you have an active DStv subscription. Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
- E19 Your account has been suspended – Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
- E30 Checking the subscription status – If this message still appears after 2 minutes, please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
- E32 The Smartcard is not enabled for this channel – It may be that your account has been suspended. Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO RATE US ON GOOGLE
The image below is a link. Try to click on it and right a review