How to connect Shazam to your Spotify account Latest Update
How to connect Shazam to your Spotify account and listen to a playlist of songs that Shazam identifies for you. You can also listen to Shazams with Apple Music, Spotify, Snapchat, and lots more. Tech guide on A3 Techworld Nigeria.
Shazam is an Apple-owned popular service that can identify the names and lyrics of songs, music videos, TV shows, and more, simply by listening to and deciphering whatever is playing.
Shazam can identify a song with only a few seconds of audio. It might not identify every song but it is very reliable.
In this article, we’re going to show you how to link and connect Shazam to your Spotify account.
After you’ve identified songs in the Shazam app by pressing the big Shazam button, you can use streaming services like Spotify and Apple Music to listen to them.
To get all the songs you have discovered on your Shazam app to your Spotify account follow these steps:
- Open your Shazam app.
- On iPhone or iPad, swipe up to My Music from the main Shazam screen.
- On Android, swipe left to the Library from the main Shazam screen.
- Tap the Settings button, then tap Connect next to Spotify.
- Tap Agree in Spotify. To automatically sync your Shazams to a “My Shazam Tracks” playlist in Spotify, tap OK.
After you’ve connected Shazam to your Spotify account, you can listen to your Shazams:
you can listen to your Shazams in full. In Shazam, tap the play button next to a song to listen to a 30-second preview. To listen to the whole song in Spotify, tap Spotify next to a Shazam or when viewing a Shazam in fullscreen.
- In Shazam, tap the play button next to a song to listen to a 30-second preview.
- To listen to the whole song in Spotify, tap Spotify next to a Shazam.
- Listen to previous Shazams in the My Shazam Tracks playlist in the Spotify app.