How to Delete Telegram account permanently 2021
Telegram is a free private messaging app with millions of users. It can be a good alternative of the WhatsApp but it also has privacy issues because all the messages are not end to end encrypted on telegram except telegram secret chat. So if you are concerned about this privacy issue and want to delete telegram account permanently then you should follow this article.
Follow these steps to delete telegram account permanently :
There are two methods through which you can easily delete your telegram account and both methods are mentioned below :
Method 1 : Self destructs (Delete with telegram app)
- First of all open the telegram app
- Then go to Privacy and security settings in settings menu in telegram app
- You will see the Delete my account option with a time option such as 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.
- You can simply choose time after that your account self destructs (account will automatically deleted) if you stay away from telegram (if not use telegram on set time period)
Method 2 : Manually Delete (Delete telegram account online)
- First to to Telegram Deactivation page
- Then enter your registered phone number (with country code) of telegram account and click on next button
- Then you will receive confirmation code on your telegram app, simply enter the confirmation code and click on the sign in button.
- Now you can delete your telegram account permanently by simply clicking on the Delete My Account button.
I hope this tiny tutorial article will help you to delete your telegram account permanently. You can share this post to your friends and family so they can also know about this privacy issue on telegram and they can also delete their telegram account.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO RATE US ON GOOGLE
The image below is a link. Try to click on it and right a review