How to get and use MTN pulse points on your phone Latest Update
How to get and use MTN pulse points on your phone, the latest MTN updates, and telecoms. MTN Pulse has a wide inventory of services under its belt and MTN Pulse Points is one of them, and this serves as bonus points for MTN Pulse users.
MTN Pulse users now get rewarded when they do certain activities on their phone with pulse points which they can use to get different data bundles later on.
Besides having 11.25kb/s flat calling rate to all networks after the first minute of the day at 25.6kb/s, MTN Pulse also offers exclusive perks like night bundle and data plans. Exclusive data bundles on pulse include 750MB 3-day data bundle for ₦300, 1.5GB weekly data bundle for ₦500.
Talking about MTN Pulse Point, there are several uses for it and they vary by how much pulse point is deducted depending on what you use it for. First of all, you have to be on MTN Pulse to earn Pulse Points and can earn it by buying/sharing data bundle (the more the data bundle the more the points), recharging, subscription to MTN Music Time, and using the myMTN app.
Want to check your MTN pulse point balance. To check how much Pulse Point you have, dial *406*7*1#.
How to receive Pulse Points on MTN
Well, you can easily generate MTN Pulse Points by performing some “revenue-generating activities from your main account”
These selected activities are Purchase/Gifting of:
- Daily Data plans
- Weekly Data plans
- Monthly Data plans
- IG/TikTok Data bundle
- Subscription to Music Time
- Login to myMTN app
- Transfer of Airtime/Data via myMTN app
How to redeem or use pulse points on MTN
To redeem or use the Pulse Point Just dial *406*7*2#, follow the instructions below:
- If you choose Data Bundle (1), you get the options of daily, weekly, and monthly options to choose from in order of increasing Pule Points.
- For Nightlife Bundle (2), it will cost you 25 Points for 250MB and 50 points for 500MB.
- As regards Bundle (3) – IG and TikTok bundle, 100 points give you 350MB and 200 points give 1GB.
How to exchange MTN pulse points for data
Here is another method to redeem your Pulse points, just follow the below procedures:
- Dial *406*7# and choose Redeem points balance
- You will be able to purchase a data bundle with your MTN point.
- You can also dial *131# and select your bundle plan
- And then choose either Allow auto-renew or deactivate
- Proceed by selecting Points as payment type