In this modern World, latest smartphones making our life easy day by day with latest features. Split Screen feature is on of the them which is a very useful feature to run 2 apps or run dual apps on one screen simultaneously. Split Screen first introduced on Android 7.0 version. Currently this feature is available on almost all android phones.
By using Split Screen feature your smartphone screen split in two parts horizontally to run two apps. It is very useful feature for multi-tasking on your Android phone. Follow this article to know how to use split screen in Android Phone.
How to Use Split Screen on Android :
- STEP 1 : First of all, open any one app of two apps which you want to use in split screen in your android phone. See the screenshot given above.
- STEP 2 : Then, open recent apps screen and click on the app icon and you will see different options like App info., Pin screen, Split Screen, etc. See the screenshot given above.
- STEP 3 : After that, Click on split screen option and you will see your app half opened in half on top of screen. See the screenshot given above.
- STEP 4 : Then, Click on another app which you want to use in split screen, now your two apps open in split screen. See the screenshot given above.
That’s how you can easily use split screen in Android Phone for multi-tasking.
Note : Not all apps are compatible with split screen so keep it in mind when any App not open in split screen mode then that app is not compatible with split screen.
How to close split screen :
You can close split or remove split by swiping screen splitter (element between two apps) on above or below. See the screenshot given below :
If you want to close top app then swipe up splitter or if you want to close second app or bottom app then swipe down split. This is how you can remove or close apps from split screen.
How to use split screen in Android by using third-party App or Run multiple apps in different windows :
If you have older Android version and split screen feature is not available on your device then you can easily do multitasking or run multiple apps simultaneously without using split screen in Android.
You can do multitasking with the Android App called “Floating Apps” which is already available on Google PlayStore.
Floating Apps App
Advantages of Using Split Screen in Android Phone :
- Helpful if your making notes of your home or business expenses by using split screen for notes app and calculator app.
- Enjoy movie or YouTube videos while chatting on other messenger app.
- Helpful to save your time if you’re doing important tasks with dual apps, in short it’s very useful for multi-tasking.
Also check :
I hope this article helpful to use Split Screen on Android. Share this article on your social media platforms to support us and it’s beneficial for others too to use Split Screen feature for multi-tasking.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO RATE US ON GOOGLE
The image below is a link. Try to click on it and right a review