Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye – Net Worth of $10 million each
Peter and Paul Okoye, the twin music artists, became stars from standing together to form the P-Square music brand. This duo made it to our list of the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria in 2021.
Peter and Paul were born in November 1981; in Jos, Plateau State. They already built their music career to an enviable height until they parted ways due to misunderstanding.
Paul Okoye now has a solo career just like his brother Peter and is known by the stage name Rudeboy. His brother Peter is also building his career solo.
Peter, or Mr P as he is called, had made ambassadorship deals with Kia Motors and Olympic Milk.
Peter Okoye known with his stage name Mr P flaunts his exotic cars and houses in Lagos state
Mr P’s Cars and Mansion
Mr P has different luxurious houses. There is one in Lagos, Nigeria, and another one in Atlanta, USA. He is also a real car collector. He owns varieties of exquisite cars such as:
- 2 Range Rovers (₦50 million – ₦82 million)
- BMW X6 (₦23.5 million – ₦28 million)
- Dodge Challenger (₦10.8 million – ₦22 million)
- Porsche 718 Cayman (~ ₦22 million)
- Mercedes AMG GL63 (~₦45 million)
- Bentley Mulsanne (~₦125 million)
- Jeep Wrangler (~ ₦12.6 million)
Paul Okoye popurlarly known as Rude Boy poses with his cars
Paul Okoye (Rudeboy)’s Cars and Mansion
Like his brother, Paul Okoye, currently known as RudeBoy, has mansions both within and outside Nigeria.
His collections of cars include:
- Rolls-Royce Phantom (~₦204 million)
- Rolls Royce Ghost (₦191 million – ₦247 million)
- Land Rover Range Rover (₦50 million – ₦82 million)
- Lamborghini Gallardo (₦74.6 million – ₦117.9 million)