How to Delete mass tweets fast | Delete bulk tweets 1 Click
Twitter is a great medium to get and share news & updates in short text tweets but if you want to delete your outdated tweets it becomes very difficult because lots of tweets. You can solve this problem by using the online mass tweets delete tool that helps you to delete mass tweets only in just a few seconds.
How to Delete mass Tweets :
- Go to https://tweetdelete.net . It’s a mass tweets deleting tool.
- After that, Login and authorise with your Twitter account.
- Now, set up in which tweets you want to delete in bulk(in time period, last 90 days tweets)(be careful while performing this step)
- After bulk delete tweets after setting tweets that you want to delete in the particular time period.
Note : After you complete your delete mass tweets task remove the access of your account from this tool or any other bulk tweets delete tool.
Follow these steps to remove access of Tweets deleting tool:
It’s safe side to remove access of Tweets deleting tool from your account so follow the steps given below to remove access of tool from your Twitter account.
- First, Go to your Twitter account settings.
- Then, go to Security and account access option
- After that, go to Apps and sessions option.
- Then, go to Connected apps, here you will see all services taken access to your account details. Simply just remove access of a bulk tweets deleting tool.
Alternative website for delete bulk tweets :
You may try Tweetdeleter tool, it’s is a good alternative option for delete bulk tweets. You can easily try this alternative tool if you face any problem or difficulty while using tweetdelete.net .
Bulk/Mass Tweets delete tools work through a programing script that automatically performs the task of deleting multiple tweets.
I hope this informative post helped you to delete mass tweets or bulk tweets. Don’t forget to share this article on various social media platforms.